Thursday, January 30, 2014

Decorating My Dwelling

I moved into my first "adult" apartment about 7 months ago.  Previous to this I had always had roommates and never had a full place to decorate to my liking. It has slowly but surely been coming together and starting to look like my home. Maybe I'll be finished by the time I move out.

Yesterday this beautiful new addition was waiting for me at my door step.


I have a "slight" obsession with everything West Elm... I actually don't allow myself to walk into their store alone. Luckily they pretty regularly have spectacular sales and I picked this up for 20% off.  I had been searching hard for the past 7 months for a rug that wasn't plain and boring but a pattern was proving to be so difficult with my bold, colorful ottoman.  This small natural/ivory pattern was the perfect solution!

How do you feel about pattern on pattern?  I'm still getting used to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment