Friday, March 21, 2014
Monday, March 10, 2014
Time to head out to India for two weeks! Can't wait to get on my way, other than my flight is at 6 am... One way to make the morning easier is to have your traveling clothes all set out. Comfortable and easy.
|jean, black, & leopard|
The only hard thing is packing 14 days worth of clothes into this back pack. I'm hoping I haven't forgotten anything and that I have the right mix of items to keep me feeling put together enough.
|I think he has figured out I'm leaving|
Expect some pictures soon!
Saturday, March 8, 2014
1. Hand Sanitizer - I'm not a huge germ phob but lets be serious public areas in general are gross
2. Dry Shampoo - this stuff saves my life on a daily basis. Sometimes you just don't have time to wash, dry, and style your hair. Dry shampoo and a couple of bobby pins and I'm set.
3. IPod - I know, I know your phone has everything! But if you actually use your ipod your phone battery will last way longer which is sometimes more important than looking dated carrying two apple products at once.
4. Packing Cubes - These things make living out of a back pack for two weeks less messy and stressful. Best Christmas present ever, Thanks Mom!
5. Liquid Eye Liner Pen - Stays on better than pencil, no need to pack a sharpener, and stays on longer!
6. Camera - I know my phone takes pictures... blah blah blah... but this takes BETTER pictures.
7. Bronzer/Powder - I don't wear a whole lot of make daily but this is always on my face
8. Eos Chapstick Ball - obsessed.
9.Facial Mist - Flying dries me out and makes me oh so tired. A little spritz of this and I feel 1000x better
10. Hand & Face Wipes - Since I'm headed to India these are going to be in my bag every where we go. The bathrooms aren't all westernized and I'd rather be safe (clean) than sorry.
What are your carry on must haves?
Monday, March 3, 2014
What a great weekend! Friday we celebrated a good friend quitting a job she was miserable at. Happy Hour was definitely in order and I finally got to use my Kate Spade pouch that I picked up for Valentines Day. I styled it with converse and some stripes of course!
Saturday night I went with a group of girls to the Seattle T-Birds Hockey game to do my part in fundraising for the Columbia Tower Firer Fighter Stair Climb. Not usually into hockey but part of the ticket went to the stair climb!
|finally rocked a fur vest!|
Sunday we laid around, got breakfast at Skillet Diner on the Hill... so good ::drool::. Then we went to dinner at Buddha Ruksa in West Seattle. Best. Thai. Food. Ever. and I'm a huge snob when it come to Thai food after my study abroad trip. Definitely worth the 45 min wait to be seated! We discovered our dinner spot through Sosh. If you live in Seattle, San Fran, or New York take a look at the website/app. So many new restaurants and ideas all in one place!