Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

What a great weekend! Friday we celebrated a good friend quitting a job she was miserable at.  Happy Hour was definitely in order and I finally got to use my Kate Spade pouch that I picked up for Valentines Day. I styled it with converse and some stripes of course!

Saturday night I went with a group of girls to the Seattle T-Birds Hockey game to do my part in fundraising for the Columbia Tower Firer Fighter Stair Climb. Not usually into hockey but part of the ticket went to the stair climb!

finally rocked a fur vest!

Sunday we laid around, got breakfast at Skillet Diner on the Hill... so good ::drool::.  Then we went to dinner at Buddha Ruksa in West Seattle.  Best. Thai. Food. Ever. and I'm a huge snob when it come to Thai food after my study abroad trip.  Definitely worth the 45 min wait to be seated!  We discovered our dinner spot through Sosh.  If you live in Seattle, San Fran, or New York take a look at the website/app.  So many new restaurants and ideas all in one place!

No comments:

Post a Comment