Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

Wow what a weekend.  As a Seattleite and an avid sports fan this weekend was just UHHH-mazing. Although I love fashion all my style sense goes out the window on Sundays, August - February and I'm found wearing my Sherman Hawks Jersey.  I think I might have to pick up another jersey before next season... The city was just electric last night.




I also spent some time with my mom volunteering at Brides Against Breast Cancer.  It is a great organization that my mom and I have been involved with on and off for the past 5 years.  


This bad boy also showed up in my mail box 


On a whim I picked up a Michael Stars dress that was on sale on Piperlime about a month ago.  When it showed up it was the softest fabric and I knew I was hooked.  I've been on a mission to upgrade my sleeping clothes so I'm not in ratty old sorority tees and PJ bottoms.  I scored this robe at 50% off plus another 20% at check out!  I'm so glad I got it, I already see myself in it every morning.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment