Thursday, February 20, 2014

Black & Gold Stripes

I've had this small black table for a while and it just wasn't fitting with where I'm taking my apartment.   So I decided to spice it up!  I got the inspiration from Kristin over at the Hunted Interior.  I taped it off with painters tape and then went to town with the gold spray paint.  It ended up turning out AWESOME!   
that is one good looking table!
Since I live in an apartment I had spray painted it on the side walk and left it out for a little to dry.  I didn't know how quick something like this would go on the street... apparently 10 minutes.  I looked out my window and someone was walking away with it.  I had to bang on the window and yell so they would put it down. I immediately ran outside to bring my little guy in.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment