Friday, February 14, 2014

Craigslist Gold

Everyday I look around the blogging world for decorating inspiration to get my apartment to where I want it to be.  I had this great bookshelf that had served me for 6+ years but it didn't work in my new apartment.  It was too dark against my bright walls and didn't quite fit any where because of these giant windows (read:awesome problem to have).

before

I have been seeing lots of glass and gold pieces here, here, and here

Since I'm always on a budget it was time to scour Craigslist. Craigslist can be so defeating at times and it really teaches you some patience. This time was not one of those...

I some how stumbled upon this beauty for $40.00!

after hitting the jack pot 
So much better!


Everything is starting to feel a little more done, good thing I've only been there for 9 months...

M

ps: I know I need to step up my photog skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment