Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bedroom Inspiration

I'm in the market for a new bed frame and bed.  I can't wait to upgrade from what I currently have.  This talc colored tufted bed is sitting in my "shopping cart" waiting for me to hit the purchase button.  I wish I could afford these Jonathan Adler wall art but that is a little out of my budget at the moment.  Maybe it will be a DIY afternoon project. 


bedroom inspiration

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 

Currently my bedroom is pretty neutral but has more pink, red, orange accents.  I think the blues, green, and yellow will feel better in my bright apartment.  The red colors just feel harsh because of all the sun light.  Now to just wait for the bed delivery.... and find all these items in a bargain basement sale since I can't afford any of this.. Polyvore gets me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment