Friday, April 18, 2014

My Bed is Here! My Bed is Here!

After only an hour of frustration my new bed is all put together! It looks better than I even imagined it!


Of course I had forgotten to pick up queen sized sheets which required a Target run at 9:00 at night. And my will power at that time of night is very very low. So my scouting of night stands turned into a purchase. 


This little yellow cutie came home with me! My vision on Polyvore is actually coming together and looking great.
 Next up is artwork... I need a new piece for above my bed. I'm in love with this Johnathan Adler print but since it is out of my price range a DIY version will be coming soon. 

I was also internet perusing and decided I had to have this ceramic retro phone holder for my night stand. Thanks to Instagram I recently stumbled on Hattan Home and have been discovering the most adorable apartment accessories.


I'll just live in this apartment forever please & thank you

M

No comments:

Post a Comment